ActCAD 2017 New Versions Released With IntelliCAD 8.2a
ActCAD annouces the release of its all new ActCAD 2017 versions based on IntelliCAD 8.2a engine. Below new versions are now available in our Downloads section:
- ActCAD 2017 Professional 64bit (version 8.2.942.84228)
- ActCAD 2017 Professional 32bit (version 8.2.942.84228)
- ActCAD 2017 Standard 64bit (version 8.2.942.84228)
- ActCAD 2017 Standard 32bit (version 8.2.942.84228)
Added - All new Ribbon Style Interface in addition to Classic Menu Interface
Added - All new ARC ALIGNED TEXT Command with user friendly dialog
Added - New FILTERS Dialog
Added - Many new LISP functions
Added - Many new SDS functions
Added - New Direct Distance Entry feature allows you to enter a distance in the direction of your cursor when specifying the next point.
Added - New dynamic columns in MTEXT
Feature or Performance Improvements:
Working with files :
- Several fixes in working with .dgn files, including some fixes while zooming, selection, and panning.
Editing entities :
- Dimscale for leaders is now editable in Properties pane.
- Fixed ability to select all entities for a cutting point when trimming hatch entities.
Entity snapping :
- Fixed snapping issue to zero-length polyline.
- Fixed snapping to point nodes when PDMODE!=0.
- Fixed display of entity snaps after a layer freeze.
- In certain scenarios multiline text disappeared while editing. This issue has been fixed.
- Revised the format of the panel layout for multiline text.
- Fixed Apply to Layout option when using Print Preview.
- Fixed issue with missing text during printing and print preview.
- Fixed viewport content that was previously printed at the wrong scale.
External references and blocks:
- Fixed issue with nested xrefs.
- Double click a block or external reference to run the REFEDIT command.
- Fixed display issues with user defined dimension arrows in an external reference.
Implemented RIBBON and RIBBONCLOSE commands.
The UNDO and -PAN commands are fixed while using a maximized viewport (VPMAX command).
MVIEW scale and view location are fixed while using the VPMAX and VPMIN commands.
Fixed DDEDIT command for editing the format of dimension text.
Fixed issue with the TIME command.
Fixed how ActCAD Explorer updates the list of layers when filtering layers.
Fixed CTRL+J and CTRL+M to repeat the previous command.
Fixed issue with display of Korean fonts.
Set dwg file association to ActCAD version that is being installed.
Hangup on getting certain System Variables.
ESNAP glyphs are not shown after layer freeze
[XREF] not opening in certain scenarios
MNL file is not loaded on DGN document creation or open
[Crash] Delete dim from the drawing in a specific case
Note: Existing users of ActCAD 2017, can update to this new version simply by clicking \"Check for Updates\" in Help menu.