IntelliCAD 2000 Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
IntelliCAD 2000 was released on 3/6/2000.
Print drawings using a new streamlined Print dialog box where you can assign printer settings rather than assigning settings through a separate menu. Use PCP files and pen color mapping.
You can view your drawing before you print it using the new WYSIWYG print preview.
Use a tablet
Use stylus-based input devices using new support for digitizing tablets through the popular WinTab interface.
- Improvements with real-time pan and zoom performance to speed user navigation throughout drawings.
- Improvements in stability.
- You can now use XREF layer control within the VPLAYER and VISRETAIN commands.
- Improvements with AutoCAD compatibility.
- Boundary polygon (BPOLY) command: streamlining the placement of hatch patterns.
- Added alternate units and tolerances in dimensioning.