IntelliCAD 2001 V3.3 Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
IntelliCAD 2001 v3.3 was released on 7/19/2002.
IntelliCAD 2001 v3.3 now supports the Microsoft Windows XP operating system.
- Improved support for DWG 2000 and DWG 2002 format files.
- Substantial stability improvements in the overall code with over 1,000 improvements in memory management.
- Performance improvements with regen/redraw.
- Print settings were improved.
- Better handling of TrueType fonts.
- Better handling of entity snaps and complex linetype creation.
- Fixes are included in the area of \"buffer-overrun\" errors.
- Complex linetypes fixed.
- Leader arrows can be printed.
- Flyover snapping has been improved.
- COM API: Common dialog boxes can be accessed from within the VBA environment in IntelliCAD.