IntelliCAD 6.6 was released on 9/1/2009.
As of September 2009, the following list details some of the fixes that were implemented for this release.
Open and save files
- Drawings with multiple layouts and printer configurations now save much faster.
- Some drawings did not load and convert polylines when PLINETYPE=0; this has been fixed.
- Improved reliability when opening drawings from a network drive.
- Improved opening files through Windows File Explorer.
- Improved roundtrip for non-rectangular viewports.
Raster images (IntelliCAD Professional versions)
- Adeko Raster now handles larger images with higher performance and less memory usage.
- Adeko Raster provides better performance for more complex drawings with many images attached.
- Crashes could occur during out-of-memory conditions for extremely large image files (300MB+); this has been fixed.
- IMAGECLIP command line options are now compatible with scripts.
- IMAGECLIP can now be called correctly from LISP.
- AddImage COM API method is now working correctly.
- Image/Attach dialog box did not always appear on top of the IntelliCAD main window; this has been fixed.
- Fade option of image management no longer works in reverse.
- Adeko Raster now properly supports FILEDIA when attaching image files.
- Added the RASTERVERNUM system variable to determine the version number of Adeko Raster.
- Improved support for images inserted with Hitachi Image manager.
- Added support for additional image positioning files.
- Image handling from LISP and the command line have been improved.
Blocks and external references
- Dynamic block roundtrip improvements.
- Performance increase in handling font substitutions for complex external references.
- INSERT command no longer creates incorrectly scaled blocks when the z-scale is not prompted.
- Block attributes no longer display the incorrect position (justification) when reopened in other applications.
- Hatch boundary now handles more complex cases.
- Improved pan and zoom performance for large raster images.
- Real-time pan or zoom no longer causes the loss of correlation between the crosshairs and the entity during some COPY and MOVE operations.
- Improved display of table entities.
- Fixed a GDI memory leak for the ZOOM command.
- Print offset now stores in paper units.
- The -plot command now consistently handles the advanced plot setting "Print Lineweights."
- SDS: Some problems occurred in SDS applications when the XCrashHandler application was active; this has been fixed.
- SDS: Deadlocks could occur when using sds_command to call Zoom and sds_ssget at the same time; this has been fixed.
- SDS: sds_draggen() could crash when a NULL prompt was passed in; this has been fixed.
- Entity Properties toolbar can now change an entity to reside on a frozen layer.
- Polar tracking now works properly with Surveyor's Units.
Offset polyline now handles more complex cases.
In some cases keywords were not properly handled when combined with object snap input; this has been fixed.
Incorrect tablet configuration could cause random crashes; this has been fixed.
Some intermittent crashes occurred during mouse-over grip editing and drawing closing; this has been fixed.
IntelliCAD could crash when deleting linetypes from the IntelliCAD Explorer; this has been fixed.
Drawing change callbacks are no longer inconsistent.
New support for DIMTALN and MTEXT format \S~.
Attribute and AttributeDef objects now support the Locked property.
- New enhancements to the User Coordinate System window.
A new UCS can now be created using the SETUCS command > Explore UCSes.
The Fillet Chain option now works for ACIS solids filleting.
A random crash no longer occurs for the XCLIP and XREF CLIP commands.
Rendering was improved for shape based linetypes.
Performance was enhanced for entmod of layer tables.
Offset command improved handling for properties and extended entity data.
Increased omode settings snap priority over polar snap settings priority when both are enabled.
Improved performance with very large sets of toolbars and menus.
Improved trim for some ellipse entities.