IntelliCAD 7.0a Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the 200+ fixes that were implemented since the initial 7.0 release.
Open and save files
- Fixed SAVEAS at command prompt for ASCII DXF.
- File types fixed in localized version of Open dialog box.
- File saved to correct format after using _wblock command.
- Default Print output path fixed for My Documents folder.
- Paper area corrected when user changes printer driver.
- Zoom levels in Print Preview mode are improved.
- PRINT command saves previous plot now.
- Fixed printing of shaded boxes that required wireframe printing.
- Fixed printing to limits that printed from the upper right.
- PC3 support improvements.
- Print preview fixed for hiding entities in a block located on non-printed layer.
Blocks, attributes, and external references
- Fixed WBLOCK dialog for pre-selected blocks.
- Several fixes and improvements for attributes, their entity data, and attribute flags.
- Exploding a block with an attribute positions the attribute definition now.
- Default MTEXT color fixed.
- -MTEXT MATCHPROP fixes.
- Fixed justification for Text entities.
- Fixed lost TAB characters when editing MTEXT.
- Fixes for MTEXT background fills.
- Fixed the color of MTEXT when pasted from another application.
- Fixed issue with dragging dimension text.
- Fixed DIMJOGLINE command issue.
- Fixed the position of Dimlin when selecting side of a rectangle.
- Fixed dimension styles with leaders directed \"over dimension line, with leader.\"
- Fixed text placement when updating dimensions.
- Added function icedAddObjectContextMenu.
- Fixes for vl- string functions.
- Fix for registering LISP functions using IRX.
- Fix for LISP (read) of escaped symbols.
- LISP fixes for functions \'entdel\' and \'entnext\'.
- Fix for SDS function \"sds_getvar\" that returned type RTLONG instead of RTSHORT for integer variables.
- Calling sds_command from a non-ICAD thread.
- sds_ssget to return RTCAN if user presses Esc at selection prompt.
- Fix for (command \"._dimstyle\") that opened a dialog.
- (entget) for leader entity now returns complete data list.
- Improvements to CHPROP command, including highlighting during use and using repeatedly.
- Layer selection fixed when attempting to select frozen layers.
- ENTPROP now changes block attributes in paperspace and modelspace properly.
- Default log path was corrected to support Windows 7 User Access Control.
Toolbar fixes include display of context menu and import/export detailed XML format.
- Several improvements and fixes to the FILLET command.
- Fixed BHATCH issue with UCS.
- Fixes for ARRAY polar angle and 3DARRAY polar angle.
- 3DPOLY command now prompts properly for closing the polygon.
- Entity snap icon displays properly during grip operations.
- CUT and COPY no longer cause deadlock issues.
- FLATTEN command preserves entity layer now. FLATTEN also fixed for 3D polygons.
- AREA now supports IMAGE, TEXT, and MTEXT entities.
- Fix for moving 3D solids.
- Fix for ZOOM command with windows.
- Fix for DGNATTACH command.
- Fix for NEWWIZ command when specifying a template to a bad file name.
- -INSERT command now uses command line properly.
- Page Setup icons fixed in localized version of Explorer.
- Fixed crash for GROUP command when reordering entities.
- Fixed crash with ARRAY command when using with large text.
- Several fixes for PEDIT command, including decurves, fit, and join.
- Fixed using \".\" to set string sysvar to empty value.
- Performance improvements to EXTEND command.
- Fixed OFFSET command issues.
- Fixed crash when deleting a linetype.
- Fixed INSERT command scale issues.
- Fixed EDITLEN Undo option.
- True Color specification fixed for ENTMAKE.
- Fix for creating a 3D face on the current layer.