IntelliCAD 7.0b was released on 8/26/2011.
The following list details some of the 100+ fixes that were implemented since the 7.0a release.
- Fixed lineweight text in Print Style Editor dialog box.
- Fixed print preview for drawings with changed UCS.
Blocks, attributes, and external references
- ATTEXT exports varied values (block scales and number of decimals).
- Blocks no longer disappear after using Xclip.
- Precision error fixed when creating point block.
- -INSERT command now accepts PYSCALE and PXSCALE keywords.
- INSERT command string changed for preview scale.
- Attribute inside blocks now moves properly when using the ENTPROP command.
- Corrected the Thickness property for text entities.
- Enhanced display of Multiline Text dialog box.
- Zoom factor is now stored and recalled for MTEXT editor.
- Fixed the DIMLINEAR command.
- Fixed grip editing when working with DIMDIAMETER.
- Gradient hatch properties are not copied correctly using MATCHPROP.
- Fixed incorrect behavior for hatch scale.
- Select using "PROperties" now filters selection.
- ENTPROP command changes the scale of the block properly.
- Properties fixed when editing Mline Scale of MLINE entity.
- TrueColor fixed for Entity setting using the CHPROP command.
- Improvements for BlockInsert entities for COM.
- Implemented equivalent of DIVIDE command for COM.
- Added VBARUN feature to load and run script in one command.
- Function (VL-Directory-Files) now returns results in correct format.
- Improved SSGET and selection filtering for LISP.
- Fixed VBI infinite loop during runtime.
- Fixed changing of DIMBLK value using the setvar LISP command.
- Fixed sds_command call to EXPLODE using the RTPICKS argument.
- Performance improved when removing large part of selection.
- Fixed custom bitmaps on toolbars and positioning of new toolbars.
- Audionotes fixed for Microsoft Windows 7 with UAC on.
- POINT entity is inserted correctly now when ORTHO mode is ON.
- Fixed use of CHAMFER when distance is invalid.
- Trim with crossing window trim entities properly.
- Fixed visibility of ACIS solid circular edges.
- Eliminated multiple Icad directories in \Users\UserName\Documents\.
- The MVIEW fit option fits the screen or layout properly.
- Fixed the display of lineweight by index number for CHANGE/CHPROP/LIST.
- Fixed FILLET in unique situation.
- Fix for crash during DRAG_AND_DROP command.
- Fixed extension when changing the graphics system using OPTIONS > Display, Browse.
- UNDOCTL system variable is read-only now.
- The Create option for LINETYPE command was fixed.
- DIST command reflects AUNITS setting now.
- Fixed view error when rotating 3D arrays.
- ConvertUnit fixed. Null symbol was added to end of the string for correct unit file parsing.
- Automatically close the Language Selection dialog box by double-clicking a language in the list.
- Menu control displays properly now.
- Fixed crash when dropping a text file on a drawing.
- OLELINKS dialog shows links properly now.
- Fixed display of empty frame for OLE2FRAME after roundtrip.
- Fixed window display when adding a new layout after switching layouts.
- Improved MOVE performance.
- Improvements made to the crash handler to send more accurate data.
- IntelliCAD shows ACIS entities correctly where it didn't before.
- Fixed IntelliCAD display when selecting views in IntelliCAD Explorer.
- Corrected inactive OLE drawing object display in Microsoft Excel.
- The maximum number of items for the ARRAY command can be set properly now.
- Improved how EXTEND works with UNDO.
- Fixed screen flickers on selection rectangle in some situations.
- Fixed incorrect layout color in unique situations.
- Installer prerequisites added to bootstrapper configuration for members to enable/disable. Also universal path to bootstrapper for x86 and x64 system is used.
- MSPACE command now activates model space in a viewport.
- ACIS functionality enabled with correct Modeler.dll.
- Fixed display of prompt box after using toolbar.
- Fixed solids preview.
- Grips fixed for dynamic pan and zoom.
- Zoom Window in MVIEW fixed.
- Fixed display of entities when using EXPLODE.
- Fixed offset of XLINEs.
- GRDRAW: Added special layer in Icad device for temporary graphics which is merged in XOR mode to OpenGL graphics. GRDRAW performance is faster now.
- NWUCS: Selected reference point for solid wedges and spheres corrected.
- Mouse pan fixed after mouse wheel zoom.
- Arrow keys now work properly when set for PAN command.
- Improved usability for command execution and switching between viewports.
- Selected reference points for solid wedges and pyramids were corrected.
- Added leading '\n' to purge command initial prompt to clean up the command line.
- Enabled regen on each update for raster images.
- Added PEDIT to the list of commands in FEEDBACK.
- Old hyperlink marker removed properly now when using MOVE command.
- Internal and hidden commands are omitted from the command history now.