The following list details some of the fixes that were implemented since the 7.0b release.
- Print styles fixed to properly use file type extension in file name.
Blocks, attributes, and external references
- Attribute values support spaces using the -ATTDEF command.
- Fix for DDEDIT command when specifying text lineweight and thickness.
- Fix for Text / Justify / Style option.
- Fixed incorrect text rotation that occurred in some instances.
- Fix for -DIMSTYLE / Annotative option.
- Fix for dimension style list values.
- Fixed crash when editing a hatch origin.
- Fixed hatch creation issue that occurred in some instances.
- Fixed snapping (with enabled ASYNCSELECT) while zooming issue.
- Snap option fixed for grids.
- COM fix: Add3DMesh method.
- SDS fix: (setq ss (ssget)) (COMMAND "-WBLOCK" "H:/CAD/TEMP.DWG" "" "Y" "0,0" "" ss "")
- IRX and TX fixes:
- _IcadCommandThread() -> OdDbObjectId::safeOpenObject()
- System variables: Fixed AFLAGS value after creating multiline text attribute; fixed variables that weren't accepting the "." value, fixed ACADLSPASDOC.
- Preview displays for tolerances when picking points.
- Limits checking disabled for LIMITS command when LIMCHECK = ON.
- Fixed entry of shape names.
- Slide image fixed when moving crosshair.
- Fixed intermittent crashes, including when using Entity Properties toolbar after _CUTCLIP, when changing orthogonal model during grip editing, and when grip editing while using F6.
- Entities in group selection fixed when using PICKSTYLE=2.
- Entities selected for export fixed when exporting to WMF or EMF.
- SOLIDEDIT command prompt fixes.
- Fixes for the UCS dialog box.
- Improved layer selection at prompt.
- Fixed problem with mirroring entities for localized versions.
- Fixed entry of segment lengths.