IntelliCAD 7.2a Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 700+ fixes that were implemented since the initial 7.2 release.
Working with drawing files
- Due to issues with AutoCAD shell extensions, any program running on the same computer where Autodesk® AutoCAD® is installed can experience crashes when selecting files. If you experience related issues, either install the fix for AutoCAD or uninstall AutoCAD.
- Improved performance for drawings with underlays, including snap, pan, zoom, and entity creation.
- Improved regeneration when working with linetypes.
- Several fixes for print preview.
- Fixed some cases where the print area was cropped improperly.
- Improved pen widths.
- Fixed printing of OLE objects.
- Fixed lineweight of diameter and radius dimensions.
- Fixed editing of dimension text when using STRETCH.
Snapping and tracking
Fixed issue with intersection snapping when drawing entities.
- Guidelines improved for polar and entity tracking and all entity snaps are turned on.
- Fixed entity snaps when using STRETCH.
- Fixed snapping to grip points during grip editing.
- Fixed nearest snap after changing the viewpoint.
- Fixed entity snaps when using Polyface Mesh command.
- Fixed cases where text inside blocks was not positioned properly.
- Multiple fixes for exploding blocks.
- Fixed insertion point of blocks with dimensions.
- Fixed regenerating raster images in blocks.
- Multiple fixes for SPELL.
- Fixed text height issue when working with annotative text.
- MTEXT dialog oblique display improved.
- Fixed -HATCH with HPNAME set to a new pattern.
- Improved handling of hatch display when pattern is to dense to display.
- Fixed issue with custom hatch patterns.
- Fixed issue when moving associative hatches.
Fixed issue with negative viewing and printing of some raster images.
Image selection fixed when working with grids.
Transparent ZOOM fixed when working with the IMAGECLIP command.
- Fixed the ATTACH command for raster images.
- Image printing fixed when fading is set to 0.
- Fixed use of positioning files for images.
- Fixed \"keep aspect ration\" option for raster images.
- Clipping fixed for images with rotated UCS.
- Fixes for user input methods (ssget, getPoint, etc).
- Fixes for sds_getpoint, sds_draggen.
- Fixes for sds_sendmessage(L\" \").
- Fixes for IcApDocument::fileName, IcApDocument::docTitle().
- Fixed current Lisp command issue when the current document is closed.
- Fixed Create / Register COM component inside .irx project
- Fixed: icdbOpenAcDbEntity() returns eInvalidInput if openObject() fails, regardless of the reason for failure.
- Item methods in VBA/VSTA begin at 0 (zero).
- Issues fixed for opening drawings with AEC objects.
Fixed loading of linetypes from icad.lin in reported cases.
Several fixes when using grips, including entity display, z-coordinate issues, and image frame display.
- Cross polygon selection fixed for reported zoom levels.
- Fixed DIVIDE when working with blocks.
- Fixed OFFSET for ellipses.
- Fixed selection of hidden shapes.
- Fixed issues with CHSPACE command.
- Fixed TRIM command when working with infinite lines.
- Multiple fixes for rotation.
- Multiple display fixes, including for ACIS objects, viewing multiple viewports, ZOOM+E, HIDE command, and grips.
- Fixed issues with DVIEW command.
- Fixed WP selection for non-world view.
- Fixed cursor position during tablet use.
- Fixed z-coordinate issue for Box command options.
- Export to PDF improved.
- Options > Paths/Files tab improved.
New system variables
- AECOBJECTS, AUTOCOMPLETEMODE, DEFSAVEASTYPEINDEX, ETRACKDELAY, EXPXREFVISIBILITY, FINDTEXTINT, GRIDDISPLAY, GRIDMAJOR, GRIDSTYLE, GRIPBYKEYBOARD, LTYPEGEN, MTEXTOBLIQUECOLOR, MTEXTSTACKEDCOLOR, PRINTAUTOROTATE, WNDSHOWPROP.