IntelliCAD 7.2b Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 450+ fixes that were implemented since the 7.2a release.
Working with drawing files
- Fixed crash resulting from auditing files in some cases.
- Improvements to auto-saving.
- Fixed reported cases where printing or print preview caused a crash.
- Fixed Display Print Styles to update display properly.
- Fixed printing on large custom paper sizes.
- DIMARC added to the Dimensions menu and toolbar.
- Update added to the Dimensions menu and toolbar.
- Fixes for DIMRADIUS and DIMCENTER for blocks.
Snapping and tracking
- Fixed ORTHO priority when ETRACK is enabled.
- Fixed issue with OFFSET while also entity snapping.
- Fixed Parallel snap when working with both Parallel and Extension snaps enabled.
- Improvements to activating multiple snaps from the command line.
- Quadrant snap and entity tracking issues fixed when working in UCS.
- Entity snapping fixed for entities in paperspace.
- Fixed POLAR for a rotated UCS.
- Entity snaps fixed for plane surfaces.
- Fixed rotation issues during block insertion.
- Fixed issue when inserting uniform-scale blocks.
- Multiline text improvements: Select All, right-click to paste without formatting, clear all formatting.
- Multiline text justification improvements.
- Fixes where formatting differed in editor and drawing (mtext).
- Fixed case where hatch disappeared after copying or moving it.
- Fixed using the Stretch command with hatches.
- Improvements to hatches that displayed with low density.
- Improvements to hatch prompts.
- Sample application added for VBA.
- For LISP commands, fixed F8 ORTHO toggle.
- Fixed: SDS command calls from LISP leave CMDACTIVE in wrong state.
- More of the many areas that were fixed for SDS: missing SDS_CBDOCCHG notification when closing a drawing, sds_nentselp fails when looking for polyface mesh, sds_initget/sds_getpoint combination should return RTKWORD, sds_dispobjs returns 2 vertices chains for PFACEs.
- Some of the many areas that were fixed for VBA: colors, entity filtering, InvertMatrix method, dimension styles, line offsetting, xdata. Some of the methods implemented: get_Centroid, get_MomentOfInertia, get_Volume.
- Fixes for sds_draggen().
- Crashes fixed during Layout switching in some cases.
- Loading a .mnu file from a path with a dot symbol.
- Double-click enabled for moving to paperspace while other entities are selected.
- Fixed several issues when working with grips.
- Improvements for working with OLE objects.
- Fix for arc entities, including the Follow option.
- Default toolbar layout improved in main window.
- New toolbars: Zoom and Draworder. Some commands moved from the View toolbar to the Zoom toolbar.
- Fixed display of Drawing Settings dialog box in non-English languages.
- Zoom Object command added.
- Fixed Zoom Dynamic for NWUCS.
- Color selection fixed for cases where a crash was caused.
- Multiple issues with wipeouts fixed.
- Added recent command list to the context menu for right-clicking in a drawing.
- Fixed issues handling large number of groups in IntelliCAD Explorer.
- PURGE command now works with unnamed groups.
- Fixed EXTRUDE for entities with large coordinates and for extruding regions on a closed polyline.
- Fixed MASSPROP command for UCS.
- Fixed issue when drawing boxes with negative Z value.
- Fix for Convert to Mesh (3DCONVERT).
- Hyperlink icon display improved.
- 3dSolid materials fixed when rendering in gray color.
- Fixes for the Stretch command.
- Fix for entity display when layer color changes.
- Fixes for Zoom Dynamic.
New system variables
- ASYNCINIT, GROUPMAX, HIGHLIGHTLIMIT, HYPERLINKICON, HYPERLINKICONCOLOR, HYPERLINKICONSCALE, OLEBKGCOLOR, PRINTTEXTOUT, RTDISPLAY, and USEOLEBKGCOLOR.