IntelliCAD 7.2c Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 200+ fixes that were implemented since the 7.2b release.
Working with drawing files
- Fixed conversion for files on read-only network drives.
- Export PDF includes U.S./Imperial units support.
- Performance for SAVEAS doubled.
- Fixed printing when using the Window option.
- Print Preview fixed to display polylines in some cases where they were not visible.
- Fixed printing for entities with thickness different from \"0\".
- Printing with a header or footer (Tools > Options > Printing) uses \",\" character to separate left, middle, and right aligned text.
Snapping and tracking
- Center snap fixed when snapping to arc segment of closed polyline.
- Nearest snap fixed when using grid and Ortho.
- Snapping fixed to work with circles of small radiuses.
- Extension snap fixed in UCS for linear entities.
- Parallel snapping fixed for external references.
- Polar tracking fixed in NWUCS.
- Snap INT fixed for multi-line entities.
- Entity snap markers visible when they display for entity of same color using the OSNAPXORDRAW system variable.
- MTEXT entity display accuracy improved in reported cases.
- Text position fixed when changing text.
- Alternate fonts fixed to be used for missing TrueType fonts.
- Direct entry of Unicode codes is now supported in the Multiline Text dialog box.
- Several SDS fixes, including: sds_ssget() for layers that are off; SDS function code fixed for commands called from SDS_CBCMDBEGIN callback; (ssget \"ALL) fixed.
- Many fixes for VBA, including: Utility.WildCardMatch, Hatch.ApplyHatch, and get_ProductOfInertia implemented; fix for AddLeader method and Annotation property compatibility issue; fixed GetEntity recognition of OdDb2dPolyline; fix for Block.AddItems; fix for selection set filters; fix for situation of duplicate table record names; fixed parent block issues; fix for offsetting entities.
- Association fixed for aligned dimensions.
- Selection corrected for 3D line grips.
- Draworder fixed for exploded blocks.
- Improved context menu when right-clicking drawing window, including the addition of recently used commands.
- Fixed SPLINEDIT layer issue.
- Clicking and holding down the middle mouse button now activates the Pan command.
- ACIS library updated to version R23, ACISVER system variable fixed, and ACISOUT enhancements.
- Fix for -IMAGE command when detaching.
- Modified the order of entities in the selection set to be more consistent.
- Performance improvement for DRAWORDER.
- Fixed data issues when creating ATTDEF entities.
- Added context menu when right-clicking user paths in Tools > Options > Paths/Files.
- Rendering fixed when perspective is ON.
- Fixed wipeout creation using entmake.just
- IntelliCAD Explorer now works with additional image file formats.
- Fixed hatch creation in active viewports.
- Fixed the Flatten command when working with leaders.
- Enhanced performance of RTPAN.
New system variable