IntelliCAD 7.2d Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 300+ fixes that were implemented since the 7.2c release.
Working with drawing files
- Improved file conversion process for 2013 .dwg file versions.
- Fixed issue with SAVEAS command on Windows 7 x64 operating systems.
- Several improvements to PDF export.
- File security improved.
- Selection performance improved in large drawings, including those with many groups or hyperlinks.
- Dragging performance improved, including extents drawn when using COPY and COPYCLIP.
- Improved speed performance when printing 3D visual styles in viewports.
- Issue fixed when printing gradients.
- Fixed issues when printing and previewing drawings with rotated views.
- Improvements to printing in color.
- Fixed reported issues when printing MTEXT.
Selecting and viewing
- Fixed display issues in read-only drawings.
- Fixed reported display issues when zooming.
- Fixed display issues that previously required REGEN.
- Fixed REGEN issues.
Snapping and tracking
- Entity snapping fixed when osmode = 0.
- Fixes for snap accuracy.
- Fixes for reported issues with Perpendicular Snap and Parallel Snap.
- Negative oblique angle fixed when using DDEDIT.
- Fixed usage of current text style for multiline text.
- Fixed Text Fit option.
- Background color can now be turned off in the Multiline Text dialog box.
- Image Scale value fixed.
- Fixed text direction.
- Fix for LISP (entmod) when setting owner of an object.
- SDS fixes, including: executing commands after using sds_ssgetwithprompt from modeless dialog.
- Many fixes for VBA, including: Mirror3d method, AddRegion method, get_PrincipalDirections method implemented, GetPoint method, Document.Import and Document.Export, insertBlock method, object.transformby.
- Developer Reference Help File (ITC_IDR.CHM): Added SDS and VBA migration recommendations for migrating applications built for IntelliCAD 6.x to IntelliCAD 7.x versions. Also updated SDS and VBA examples in the documentation.
- Added network floating licensing support.
- Fixed localized versions that were not accepting some command options.
- Fix for moving rotated dimensions.
- Fixed issue when using Dim Continue on Dim Ordinate with a different UCS.
- Fixed PLINE ARC drawn with negative angles in clockwise direction.
- Fixed importing of a Google surface.
- Added Bind option to Explorer > External References.
- System variables fixed to be read-only: LOCALROOTPREFIX, MYDOCUMENTSPREFIX, and ROAMABLEROOTPREFIX.
- Explode command fixed for 3D faces.
- EXPLAYOUTS fixed for importing and exporting layouts to/from drawing templates.
- Grid density improvements.
- Render improvements for CAMERADISPLAY and LIGHTGLYPHDISPLAY.
- SECTION fixed for creating regions using 2DPOLYLINE.
- Fix for attribute selection order.
- Fixes for extruding polylines and regions.
- Fixes for stretching dimension text.
- Hatch area calculations improved.
- Fixed issue during layout viewing/switching when LAYOUTREGENCTL = 1.
New system variables
- AUTOCONVERT, FASTIMAGEDRAW, FINDOPTIONS, NETFLOATLICENSE, PRINTIMAGEQUALITY, SPACEASENTER.