IntelliCAD 8.0a Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 100+ fixes that were implemented since the 8.0 release.
Working with drawing files
- Fixed reported cases where files could not be opened properly.
- Issues with exporting to DWF format fixed.
- Fixed cases when extra lines were added while using the Text command.
- Fixed issues with outputted multiline text.
- Improvements to Multiline Text editor, including ruler display and cursor starting point.
- Fixes during move and dragging operations.
- Flatten command improvements.
- Fillet command fixed when using for non-convex polylines and also when FILLETRAD is greater than an arc\'s possible radius.
- DDE interface supported, allowing the running of scripts outside of IntelliCAD.
- LISP file path fixed when using only one path.
- LISP (textbox) and (sds_textbox) fixed when working with different text styles.
- LISP and SDS fill_image fixed to handle colors with index > 7.
- Crash fixed when unloading SDS application.
- Point clouds are now supported.
- LIST command fixes for point cloud entities.
- Quick Select dialog improvements.
- Several fixes for layer filters.
- -PURGE command includes regapp option.
- Fixed crash scenario when switching to 3d hidden, realistic, or conceptual view in large drawings.
- Fixed image display in some cases when FASTIMAGEDRAW is set to 0.
- Customization added to Tools > Options > Paths/Files tab for placing script locations that are to be used during startup.
- Fixes for working with .cui menu files.
- APPLOAD dialog contain .NET plug-in filter.
- ETRACK fixed when working in NWUCS.
- Color setting in .pc3 files fixed.
- Angular dimensions fixed for non-coplanar lines.
- Zooming fixed for PDF OLE objects.