IntelliCAD 8.1 Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
Working with files
Open, save, and work with .dwg files of version 2015.
- Open .dgn files by converting them to .dwg files.
- Attach point cloud files.
- IntelliConvert command added.
- Export .dgn files.
- Multi-core support for opening and regenerating files, which provides 1.5 to 3 times performance improvement on multi-core computers.
- ACIS In is now available in IntelliCAD Standard versions.
- New ribbon interface that can be used with or without the menus.
- New icons throughout IntelliCAD.
- Updated status bar, including ability to single-click (instead of double-click ) status bar items.
- Autocomplete commands when typing at the command line.
- Updated Properties pane.
- Support for workspaces.
- Color schemes are now available.
- New Publish command.
- New ability to print to DWF/DWFx files.
- New ability to print to PNG and JPG files.
- Advanced options added for print stamps.
- New support for annotation scaling.
Working with entities
- New Helix command.
- New Revision Cloud command.
- New XPLODE command.
- Tab through commands when hovering over a grip.
- New Z-axis orthomode support.
- New Match Properties Options dialog box.
- New Text to Multiline Text command.
- New dialog box for the BLOCK command.
- New 3D entity commands: Loft, Sweep, Polysolid.
- New Set to ByLayer command.
- IntelliCAD 8.1 uses Teigha version 4.0.1 from the Open Design Alliance.
- New .NET API.
- New IcUi API for creating IntelliCAD based MFC dialogs or special dialog controls.
- Added or updated: ANNNOALLVISIBLE, ANNNOSCALELIMIT, AUTOCOMPLETEFILTER, AUTOCOMPLETEMODE, AUTOCOMPLETEOPTIONS, AUTOCOMPLETEDELAY, AUTOCOMPLETETRANSP, AUTOCOMPMINTEXTLEN, CANNOSCALE, CANNOSCALEVALUE, CURRENTAFFINITYMASK, DIMANNO, HPANNOTATIVE, LOCALEROOTPREFIX, LOFTANG1, LOFTANG2, LOFTMAG1, LOFTMAG2, LOFTNORMALS, LOFTPARAM, MSLTSCALE, MTMODE, MULTICORE, PICKFIRSTFLAGS, PRINTTRANSPARENCY, PSLTSCALE, PSOLHEIGHT, PSOLWIDTH, SELECTIONANNODISPLAY, SETBYLAYERMODE, STATBARSTYLE, and SURFACEMODELINGMODE.
Important Bug Fixes:
The following list details some of the 1300+ fixes that were implemented since the 8.0a release on 7/31/2014.
- In the View Manager, fixed restoring a view after using Edit Boundaries.
- Several issues fixed for working with a grid.
- Fixed hatch result for dynamic blocks
- Shape of hatch fixed when exploding and copying
- Fixed crash when selecting complex hatch areas in some cases.
Text and multiline text
- Fixed errors with Korean fonts.
- Fixed issues with MTEXT that was missing underlined text in some cases.
- Fixed editing MTEXT with European keyboard layout.
- Fix for %% codes.
- Print configuration is fixed when extracting from a .pc3 file.
- Fixed various issues with printing certain entities, including hatch transparency, oblique text, and hidden paperspace entities.
- Fixed issue for irregular viewports that cause large increase in print size.
- Now *.slb files are accessible through LISP paths.
- Fixed issue with (menucmd).
- Highlighting fixed for selection sets supplied to commands via LISP.
- Fixed issue with sds_cleanplane.
- sds_zoomit fixed for docked dialogs.
- Fixed issue with LAYFRZ for blocks.
- Fixed dimension associativity after copying.
- Extend and Trim commands now properly work with blocks using the ALL option.
- Fixed specified angle usage for VIEWCTL.
- Incorrect attribution data after exploding a block is fixed.
- Several fixes for working with customized .mnu files.
- Several fixes for filleting when working with splines, polylines, and two circles.
- Fixed perpendicular snapping when working with requested angles.
- Fixed the use of snapping when using Zoom > Window.
- Fixed issue with changing 3D polyline vertices using grips.
- Fixed using From Entity Snap in layouts.
- IntelliCAD is now supported for Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems.
- IntelliCAD source code is built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 and .NET version 4.5.
- VSTA support has been disabled.