IntelliCAD 8.1a Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
Important Bug Fixes:
The following list details some of the new 100+ fixes that were implemented since the 8.1 release.
Working with drawing files
- Fixed reported cases where files could not be opened properly.
- Fixed several issues for working with .dgn files.
- Fixed toolbar appearance and text display at high display resolutions.
- Several fixes for working with the ribbon.
- Fixed resizing of floating toolbars.
- Fixed display issue when using UNDO after a hatch grip edit.
- Fixed associative boundary hatches when a boundary is a polyline.
- Corrected hatch boundary associativity when dragging a hatch, using a grip point, and canceling changes.
- Several more hatch fixes.
- LISP (redraw) fixed to ignore erased entities.
- LISP (grread) fixed when calling the ERROR function.
- Fixed grips and highlighted entities when calling the SELECT command from SDS/LISP.
- ORTHOGONAL command (defined as local variable in LISP) fixed.
- Fixed display issue when inserting external references.
- EXPLODE command enhanced.
- Fixed reported crashes for difference scenarios when using the EXPLODE, PLOT,
- Enhancements made to working with workspaces.
- Fixed OLEBKGCOLOR.
- Fixed group designation for the -TOOLBAR command.
- Fixes for grip editing.
- Fixed display of viewport properties in the Properties pane.
- Fixed the default option for the PYRAMID command.
- Fixed PASTEORIG when working with multiple layouts.
- Fixed Zoom Extents when displaying multiline text.