How to Capture CAD Points to CSV in ActCAD?
Do you know in ActCAD you can capture the clicked CAD coordinate points to an external CSV file? In ActCAD menus, to to add-ons menu and click on Capture CAD points to CSV file program. Now the program will ask you to start clicking a series of points inside ActCAD. The command will continue as long as you click points inside graphics screen. All the captured point coordinates will be stored in separate columns of CSV file like x, y, z coordinate values.
Below are the sample applications of this program:
- To capture hole center points on a plate
- To identify location of various points on road drawing
- To capture location of lights or other parts in an electrical plan
- To capture the location of columns and beams in a structural drawing
- To capture the location of geographic objects on a map drawing
ActCAD is a powerful 2D drafting and 3D modeling CAD software available at very affordable price. ActCAD comes with global licensing and license can be shifted from one computer to the other using self-license transfer utility. ActCAD uses most latest IntelliCAD & ODA technologies to bring global CAD advancements to your design office without draining your budget.