IntelliCAD 5.1 Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
IntelliCAD 5.1 was released on 1/12/2005.
Important Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a problem with opening files with complex linetypes.
- Fixed problems with entity ordering on drawing load.
- When saving a file DWGdirect was using the wrong set of color indices which cause the value of CColor in the drawing header to be wrong.
- Fixed a problem where saving a drawing with an image resulted in the image not being saved in the output file.
- Fixed a problem with dimensions seeming to move on save.
- Fixed a problem with saving files with complex linetypes.
- Fixed a problem with saving solid hatches.
- Fixed problems with layouts not being saved properly.
- Fixed problems with non-plan view images not being saved properly.
- Fixed problems with binary data in external references not being saved properly.
- Fixed problems with hatch scale not being saved properly.
- SORTENTSTABLES not longer created when they should not be.
- Empty SORTENTSTABLES are no longer created when they do exist and are not empty.
- IntelliCAD no longer crashes when using BHATCH/Select Area.
- DWG files can now be exported to SVG format.
- Fixed crash when editing or trimming heavy (pre-R14) polylines.
- Changed all project settings to use the same common language runtime.
- Fixed random crashes that occurred when moving the mouse during viewport creation.
- Fixed a problem with external references in model space viewports not respecting VPLayer frozen layer settings.