IntelliCAD 6.4 Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
IntelliCAD 6.4 was released 7/25/2007.
Work with the newest DWG 2007 format
IntelliCAD supports the updated DWG 2007 format, including 2008 object support, by opening, printing, and saving new entity types, such as annotations, and recognizing new system variables.
Use new and enhanced system variables
Changed system variables include: ACADVER and DIMSCALE.
New system variables supported for DWG file compatibility: ANNOALLVISIBLE, ANNOTATIVEDWG, CANNOSCALE, CANNOSCALEVALUE, CMLEADERSTYLE, DGNFRAME, DXEVAL, DIMANNO, LAYEREVAL, LAYERNOTIFY, LIGHTINUNITS, LIGHTSINBLOCKS, LINEARBRIGHTNESS, LINEARCONTRAST, LOGEXPBRIGHTNESS, LOGEXPCONTRAST, LOGEXPDAYLIGHT, LOGEXPMIDTONES, LOGEXPPHYSICALSCALE, MSLTSCALE, RENDERUSERLIGHTS, SAVEFIDELITY, and VPLAYEROVERRIDES.
Open and save files
- Corrupted drawings containing more than one Layer 0 are now recovered correctly.
Raster images (IntelliCAD Professional versions)
- The Image Quality command now displays the current value.
- Aborting a hatch boundary selection could cause IntelliCAD to crash.
Some hatch patterns could change scale on save; this has been fixed.
All print settings were not always saved correctly for each layout; this has been fixed.
Attributes must now be included when selecting a block with a window selection.
The Blocks Explorer no longer fails when displaying blocks with complex proxy objects.
- The Dimension Settings dialog now shows the proper color for dimension line color.
In some cases new OLE objects only displayed the object frame and not the contents; this has been fixed.
- In some cases you could get graphics garbage/noise when dragging selections; this has been fixed.
In some cases elliptical arcs with non-normalized start and end angles did not save correctly, causing the display to change. This has been fixed.
- TWF positioning files are now used correctly for images.
- 600 DPI black and white images now print correctly.
ACIS and 3D solids
- 3D Array now works properly for ACIS 3D solid objects.
- Arcs are now created with correct start and end angles when regions are exploded.
- Some crashes in rendering or performing hide on ACIS 3D solids have been resolved.
- ACIS entity-specific colors added by other applications (not IntelliCAD) could be lost on save; this has been corrected.
- Sds_bbox now properly supports nested blocks.
- The \'click\' button callback was added for the radio buttons group.
- Added support for ADS functions that create, edit, and remove dictionaries.
- The Model tab no longer brings up the rename dialog when you double-click it.
The Layout command line interface is now compatible with AutoCAD scripts.
- Layer table extension dictionaries were not always saved correctly; this has been fixed.
Viewpoint and other commands that change the view in 3D are no longer supported in paperspace.
Changing an attribute\'s justification no longer changes its insertion point to 0,0.
Improved handling for drawings that contain multi-byte text and filenames.
Added callbacks for DCL radio buttons.
- Extending curved polyline entities no longer causes random crashes.
Architectural Desktop door proxy objects now display properly in plan view.
Tangent snap now works properly for xline and ray entities.
Some mline entities could lose breaks or end caps on save; this has been fixed.