IntelliCAD 7.1 Release By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
- Multiline text options menu supports stacked text, overline text, number/list settings, background settings, and more.
- DDEDIT supports editing dimension text.
- Enhanced ability to print using previous print settings regardless of IntelliCAD sessions.
- Increased zooming capability for Print Preview.
- Opening and saving files.
- Displaying images.
- Selection and deselection.
- IntelliCAD 7.1 uses Teigha for .dwg files version 3.4.1 from the Open Design Alliance (updated from version 3.2). DRX programs and extensions are now named TX.
- Support for Parallel entity snapping. Note that the PARALLEL command was renamed to OFFSET to support Parallel entity snaps.
- Layouts can be copied between drawings in IntelliCAD Explorer.
- Exporting to a .pdf file allows setting of portrait or landscape orientation and accepts a paper size in inches in addition to millimeters.
- Clipping an image in Professional versions can be inverted, that is, the hidden portion can be either inside or outside of the clip boundary.
- Type SETVIEWSIZE at the command prompt to set the IntelliCAD screen size.
- Dimension style names can be edited directly in the Dimension Style dialog box without having to click Rename.
- Use the DGNATTACH command to attach .dgn files.
New System Variables
- Added LOGFILEPATH, MODELTOOLTIPBKGCOLOR, MODELTOOLTIPCOLOR, MTEXTEXPFIELDTOSOLID, ODGELIB, ODGELOG, OSNAPNODELEGACY, and PREVIEWFILTER.
- Removed BLOCKCACHESIZE (IntelliCAD now uses the Teigha block cache, which does not have the ability to set the minimum size).
- Renamed HELP system variable to HELPPREFIX.
The following list details some of the 440 fixes that were implemented since the 7.0b release (750 fixes since the 7.0 release).
Open and save files
- Improved performance for opening files with complex polylines.
- Removed \"Missing External File\" prompt during save.
- Fixed display of drawings with extremely large units that could display jagged text and arcs.
- Fixed cursor XOR problems when background color matched cursor color.
- Cursor display fixed when resizing the drawing window.
- Fixed display issues after using COPY command.
Selection and entity editing
- Fixed changing orthogonal mode during grip editing.
- Improved preview for MOVE command in paperspace.
- Selection rectangles removed after selection is finished (SELECT command).
- Temporary graphics for grips and snaps were not always cleared properly.
- Coordinates updating faster while dragging an entity.
- In some cases NODE snap did not work for point entities.
- Fixed End entity snap to modelspace entities from paperspace.
- ESNAP improvements for aperture area, priority order for Intersection and Tangent snaps, performance in paperspace, temporary esnaps.
- Fix for \"Show snap setting on cursor\" option.
- MLINE justification/alignment changed with Properties command.
- Fixed: auto hiding the Properties docking dialog breaks layout preferences stored in registry.
- Properties of views are updated correctly now.
- Fixed changing the scale of a block with attributes.
- Fixed: editing of multiline properties.
- MATCHPROP fixed for a leader\'s dimscale.
- Fixed double-clicking hatch entities.
- Lost associativity for hatches was fixed.
- Improved mirrored hatch.
- Fixed problems with editing hatch origin.
Text and multiline text
- In some cases DDEDIT could rotate TEXT incorrectly.
- Incorrect line spacing in MTEXT.
- MTEXT editor improvements: default zoom level in dialog box, better font display, stack b/a feature, relative font size precision.
- Improved grip editing for TEXT entities.
- TEXT input works as expected now when clicking left mouse button while typing.
- Fixed: setting TEXT height to 0 in property pane leads to error.
- Fixed: DDEDIT command can reset text lineweight and thickness to 0.
- Improvements to working with text styles after PURGE and REGEN.
- Fixed display of Thai language character.
- Centroid of 3D box, wedge and frustum is now in world coordinates.
- Computation of the frustum area is correct.
- 3D blocks can be created with color by block.
- Fixed extruding for 3D face objects.
- Added drag line when drawing height of cones and cylinders.
- Printer paper size setting respected during print changes; custom paper size fixed.
- Print scale units respected during paper size changes.
- Fix for print style color editing.
- Shade, Wireframe setting fixed for pen settings.
- Printing preview better matches selected window.
- Changing current page setup affects current layout.
- Hidden line removal fixed for printing.
- Apply to layout option updates layout immediately.
- Corrected use of header and footer in some cases.
- Fixed how IntelliCAD handles inserting an unsupported image type.
- Improved Detach in Image Manager.
- InvertClip option is now available.
- Fixed display of an image\'s path/location in Image Manager.
- Fixed display of monochrome images.
- Fixed image resolution quality for large images.
- ICAD.LSP is performed whenever ICAD opens a drawing. (ACADLSPASDOC=OFF)
- Fixes for GRREAD lisp function.
- Improvements and fixes for GRDRAW.
- Fixed ICAD main view redraw while running IRX/SDS with modal MFC dialog.
- oddbEntLast() is now paperspace/modelspace aware.
- Fixed: ssget filter ignores case for names but checks case for generic text.
- Improved IcEdInputPointMonitor.
- Improved performance of sds_grvecs function.
- Performance improvement for entmod function.
- OdDbBlockTableRecord::assumeOwnershipOf() fixed.
- Fixes for sds_draggen.
- Fixed: ATTDEF and WBLOCK commands do not not suppress output if run through LISP (command) interface.
- Fixed HandleToObject with invalid handle.
- Some older release 12 drawings with MLEADERs were not rendered correctly.
- Resolved conflicts between commands and system variables with the same name.
- Can\'t select Settings->Drawing Units->Angle Direction->Clockwise.
- Fixed: polyline creation with BULGES.
- Fixed UCS option for changing view to plan view.
- Exporting to WMF and EMF respects selected entities.
- ENTER repeats cancelled commands by default.
- Improved copy with basepoint.
- NEW command displays an error dialog if BASEFILE is set to none (\".\").
- Default Spelling and Color paths use User folders, not Program Files.
- Value of WNDPTEXT fixed, affecting PMTHIST command.
- Fixed UNDO of layout creation; fixed recall of local commands.
- Layer toolbar now allows setting XREF layers as current.
- FONTALT supports TrueType fonts.
- Fixed range for TSPACEFAC system variable.
- Fixes for DIMINSPECT and -DIMINSPECT.
- Fixed: PICKAUTO=0 doesn\'t work correctly in some cases.
- ZOOM command fixed in non-World UCS.
- Fixed: working with special hidden viewports on layouts.
- Improved accuracy for point selection, window selection.
- Fixes for MULTIPLE command.
- Improved draworder for COPY and MIRROR commands.
- Improved dimension style compatibility.
- Fixed value of AFLAGS system variable after creating multiline attribute.
- When starting an edit command, now displays the number of selected entities.
- -XREF command allows you to display the File Open dialog.
- Exporting to a .pdf file is fixed for some cases where the output didn\'t match the preview.
- EXPLODE command works for blocks with a solid hatch.
- Fixed FILLET command when inserting an inverted arc segment and when joining filleted pieces to a lightweight polyline.
- EXTEND command accepts window selection.