IntelliCAD 8.1b Released By IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
The following list details some of the new 140+ fixes that were implemented since the 8.1a release.
Working with drawing files
- Fixed reported cases where files could not be opened or saved properly.
- Fixed several issues for working with .dgn files.
- Fixed lineweights issue when exporting to a .pdf file.
- Several fixes for working with the ribbon, including: ribbon display, ribbon color when TBCOLOR=0, combobox controls, and more.
- Fixed display of user interface elements when using a large display resolution.
- Added a new workspace: View and Mark-up.
- Several fixes for toolbars and separators.
- XPLODE command was added to the menu, toolbar, and ribbon.
- Fixed reported issues with grips, including: grip points in PERSPECTIVE drawings, hatch grips, and working in the command bar while grip editing.
- Fixed issue with entity snapping in perspective view.
- Fixed issues when calling (menucmd) after MENULOAD in LISP with BUILUIASYNC enabled.
- Fixes for .NET API.
- Fixed issue with enabled and disabled VBA macros.
- Fixed issue when using SCALELISTEDIT.
- Fixed use of Reset All in Customize dialog box.
- Fixed use of Reset on the Options > Profiles tab.
- Fixed issue with workspaces after importing a .cui file.
- Fixed issues with lofting entities.
- Fixed issues with sweeping along a helix and also 3D entities.
- Fixed the setting of different locations for an annotation block in different annotation scales.
- New BCOUNT command was added.
- Fixed printing images with different Brightness settings.
- Fixes for XPLODE command.
- Fixes for Match Properties.
- New CORK, STARS, HONEY, and HOUND hatch patterns were added.