IntelliCAD 8.2a Version Released By ITC
The following list details some of the 125+ fixes that were implemented since the 8.2 release on 7/1/2016.
Working with files
- Several fixes for working with .dgn files, including some issues with zooming, selection, and panning, and new support of several SDS and LISP functions.
- Dimscale for leaders is now editable in Properties pane.
- Fixed ability to select all entities for a cutting point when trimming hatch entities.
- Fixed snapping issue to zero-length polyline.
- Fixed snapping to point nodes when PDMODE!=0.
- Fixed display of entity snaps after a layer freeze.
- In certain scenarios multiline text disappeared while editing. This issue has been fixed.
- Revised the format of the panel layout for multiline text.
- Fixed Apply to Layout option when using Print Preview.
- Fixed issue with missing text during printing and print preview.
- Fixed viewport content that was previously printed at the wrong scale.
External references and blocks
- Fixed issue with nested xrefs.
- You can now double-click a block or external reference to run the REFEDIT command.
- Fixed a display issue with user defined dimension arrows in an external reference.
- New Direct Distance Entry feature allows you to enter a distance in the direction of your cursor when specifying the next point.
- Implemented RIBBON and RIBBONCLOSE commands.
- The UNDO and -PAN commands are fixed while using a maximized viewport (VPMAX command).
- MVIEW scale and view location are fixed while using the VPMAX and VPMIN commands.
- Fixed DDEDIT command for editing the format of dimension text.
- Fixed issue with the TIME command.
- Fixed how IntelliCAD Explorer updates the list of layers when filtering layers.
- Fixed CTRL+J and CTRL+M to repeat the previous command.
- Implemented the FILTERS command.
- Fixed issue with display of Korean fonts.