New Features & Important Fixes In IntelliCAD 8.3
New Features in IntelliCAD 8.3
Working with files
Search for files when using the Open Dialog by clicking Tools > Find
- new eTransmit Feature
- Point Cloud Import features enhanced
- Several improvements on .dgn file features
- Hatch patterns now support GRADIENT HATCH
- All New Boundary Hatch Dialog
- HATCHTOBACK command moves hatches to the back of the draw order
- Show drawings on individual tabs in the main IntelliCAD window.
- For versions of IntelliCAD with a ribbon, workspaces are now easily accessible on the Quick Access toolbar.
- Easily save workspaces by clicking Workspaces in the status bar and choosing Save Current As.
- The Drawing Settings command has improved user interface that uses tabs instead of drop-down lists that were used previously.
- Added -MENUUNLOAD command line version.
- Select entities by creating filters using the Filter command. New FILTER DIALOG added.
- When using the Print command, you can now select print transparency.
- IntelliCAD 8.3 uses Teigha version 4.2.0 from Open Design Alliance.
- Major LISP upgrade (VL*, VLA*, VLAX* functions). Many new functions added.
- Added or updated: DTEXTED, GFANG, GFCLR1, GFCLR2, GFCLRLUM, GFCLRSTATE, GFNAME, GFSHIFT, MDISTYLE, MTEXTED, TEXTED, TEXTEDITMODE, XCLIPFRAME.
Important Bug Fixes in IntelliCAD 8.3
Text and multiline text
- Several fixes for working with the new multiline text editor.
- Fixed specific drag issue for multiline text.
- Fixed display of text during insertion when rotation angle is greater than 0.
- Fixed issue with annotative text styles.
- Several user interface fixes made to the Text dialog box.
- Fixed issue with dimension style overrides.
- Fixed crash scenario when editing a dimension style in IntelliCAD Explorer.
- Fixed document name to contain layout name when using the Publish command.
- Fixed issue with saving print stamp settings.
- Fixed issue when exporting all layouts to PDF.
- Fixed issue with 3D Hidden and Realistic visual styles when exporting to PDF.
- Fixed issue when exporting non-ACIS entities to 3D PDF.
- Fix for .NET C# code inserting images.
- Fix for lisp (vl-sort nil \'<).
- Fix for menu lisp files that only loaded when the menu was first loaded.
- Fix for VBA ColorMethod method.
- Many improvements made for running IntelliCAD on 4k displays.
- Several fixes for working with .dgn files.
- Fixed specific crash when using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP with some 3D entities.
- Several fixes for editing entities with the Fillet command.
- Improved speed with converting certain .dwg files to .dgn files.
- Fixed color issue with certain solids.
- Fix for SENDFEEDBACK command.
- Fixed issues reported rendering with Artisan.
- Fixed 3DORBIT with set rotation point in UCS.
- Fixed .mnu export/import issue for toolbars.
- Fixed issue with leader creation.
- Fixed LENGTHEN when working with circles.
- Several fixes for selecting entities using grips, including displaying grips after editing and memory issues.
- Several fixes for perspective mode view.