ActCAD Evaluation Steps
ActCAD 2019 2D & 3D CAD Solution
- The latest version of ActCAD software can be downloaded from this page.
- The installer can be used to install the software in one or more computers.
- Software can be permanently activated by purchasing a License Key any time before the Trial.
- Please note that there is no difference between Trial Version and Licensed Version of software.
- We offer Free Technical support during and after the Trial period.
- ActCAD is a Try & Buy kind of CAD Software Product.
- Experience yourself the features, functions and capabilities of the software.
- There is no obligation to buy the software.
- Native DWG & DXF file formats (R2 to 2018)
- Many improvements, commands and features supplementing IntelliCAD 8.4b
- Very Familiar Interface, commands and shortcuts - Easy to use
- High speed & Smooth Performance
- Available in both 64bit & 32bit
- Available in Professional & Standard Versions
- Supports Windows XP (Only Classic Version), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Global Validity of Licenses
- Self-License Transfer - unlimited times
- Flexible Licensing - multi-user packs and Corporate Licensing
- Quick & Free Technical Support
- Regular Software Improvements
- Over 5000 Block Libraries
- In-built PDF to DXF Converter
- In-built Image to DXF Converter
- Many add-on productivity tools