1. Create a text file with name "livelic.txt" in ActCAD ActCAD Install Directory/bin folder. Paste license key in this text file without any spaces.
2. Now launch ActCAD Software. If it is first time usage in this computer, it will display a message "This computer is not authorised, please contact your administrator". Client can add upto five computers (unique computer ids) in ActCAD Client Login. Computers ids can be changed any number of times without the need to contact us. This check is needed to avoid unauthorized usage of your license key by someone else. Client can monitor the license usage details to find who is actively using the license.
3. Once computer is Authorized, start ActCAD again. If the Authorization is verified, ActCAD will be launched.
4. When user closes ActCAD software, the license will be released back to online license server.
5. Now the license can be used by some other Authorized computer from some other location.
6. If no free license is available, it will display an error message as below:
Equipped with 30 years of experience in CAD, the Founders of ActCAD gathered their mutual initiative and first ventured into developing one of its earliest maiden CAD Software - Power DraftCAD in the 1990s. It was a DXF based light weight CAD software supported on Windows OS. Encouraged with its success, Jytra Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd (India) under the aegis of Jytra Group of Companies was established in 2006 with a focus to develop custom CAD Software. This followed with becoming a Commercial Member of IntelliCAD Technology Consortium , USA. ActCAD, based on IntelliCAD Technology launched a fully packed CAD Software that was high on features and low on price for the Global Market. The driving force behind this was, "Not all Good Products Need to be Unnecessarily Expensive". As of now, we have customers is over 90 countries.